Senior Management Team
[2016 - present]
Tony has extensive experience in industrial (steel) and FMCG (paper & plastics) industries in manufacturing, distribution, product development & innovation.
- Master of Technology Management (Griffith)
- Grad. Dipl. Project Management (UNE)
- Member of Australian Institute of Project Management
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member of International Tube Association Asia-Pacific Management Board
Peter has extensive experience in Manufacturing and Distribution in the Steel, Mining, Oil and Gas and Contracting Industries.
International business experience in the USA, China and the Middle East.
Passionate but frustrated Queensland Reds Supporter.
- Bachelor of Commerce
Lester has over 18 years experience in the steel industry including Regional / Business Development, National Distribution Management, Sales, Marketing, Promotional and Brand Development with Orrcon Steel / Smorgon Steel / Metalcorp Steel. Operated a marketing consulting business, Marketing Manager in the gaming industry and automotive aftermarket industry along with line management and marketing roles in the liquor industry.
- Bachelor of Business (RMIT) – Major in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business (QUT) – Major in Marketing
- Member of the BlueScope Global Marketing Leadership Group
(2018 – present)
Thuy has extensive experience in Human Resources Management in FMCG (consumer goods) & Steel industries in both manufacturing & trading businesses in Vietnam and ASEAN markets.
- Bachelor Degree, major in English, University of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 1994.
Paul has more than 25 years’ experience in the steel industry, a majority in Australia and most recently with BlueScope in the USA. Paul maybe known to many in our customer base having various roles in the BlueScope Distribution business.
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Melbourne.
Marc has worked in the steel distribution industry for over 23 years, initially in sales, marketing and purchasing roles, followed by 12 years of experience working in a range of national supply chain roles covering inventory management, planning and procurement.
- Bachelor of Business – University of Central Queensland
Steve has over 25 years’ experience managing health, safety and environmental systems and practices across a broad range of industries including steel, building and construction, local government and mining sectors.
- Master of Commerce – Griffith University
- Grad. Dip. Risk management – Swinburne University of Technology
- B. App. Science – Occupational Health and Safety – Queensland University of Technology
- Member Australian Institute of Health and Safety
Dan has been in the steel industry for 18 years, of which 16 years has been with Orrcon Steel. Dan has worked across a wide range of roles within the business encompassing Sales, Supply Chain, Operations & Manufacturing. Orrcon has provided career progression for Dan who now represents the Orrcon Manufacturing division as the National Sales Manager.
- Diploma of Management
- Mount Eliza Business School
Glenn has over 20 years’ experience in management roles within the Australian Steel /Metals industry including mild steel, stainless steel and fasteners.
- Bachelor of Commerce (UWA)
- Post Grad Diploma in Business (Curtin)
- Master of Commerce (Curtin)
- CertifiedPractising Accountant (CPA)
Tim has been involved in the building and construction industry for over 28 years and has experience working in sales, operations, distribution and range management all with multiple site locations. Tim worked as a Business Unit Manager at Lincoln Sentry Windows and Glazing and also Division and State Sales Manager QLD / NT for Bunning’s Hardware. Tim has worked with iconic Australian building material brands across sales and operations over that time.
Don has extensive experience in the steel industry including 8 Years - South Australian Brewing Company, 3 Years - Running own private business, 26 Years - Hills/Orrcon - National Sales roles - Orrcon Sales Academy - 8 Years.
- Graduate School of Management - University of Adelaide
- Management Development - Australian Institute of Management.
- Managing Safety - Dupont
- Coaching for Sales Excellence – PSI