Need a custom made product?
Orrcon Steel structural steel hot rolled plates and checker plate are supplied in accordance with AS/NZS 3678 thickness ranging from 3mm to 100mm and 2.1mm to 6mm for checker plate.
|Plate Thickness (mm)||Weight (kg/m)||Weight / Linear Metre of Plate Width (kg) 1200mm||Weight / Linear Metre of Plate Width (kg) 1500mm||Weight / Linear Metre of Plate Width (kg) 1800mm||Weight / Linear Metre of Plate Width (kg) 2400mm|
- 1 of 3
- next ›
- Not all products are available at all locations.
- Please contact your Orrcon Steel / Metalcorp representative for availability.
Coatings & Finishes
Steel Plate INFO
Product Standards & Grades
Manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 3679.1. Grades available – 300 MPa
UB, UC, PFC & Angles
Hot rolled sections are manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 3679.1. Grades available – 300MPa
Plain & Floor(Checker) Plate Manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 3678 & AS/NZS 1594. Grades available -250 & 350MPa
- Computerised Nesting and Quoting.
- Processing – Including straight and mitre cutting. Drilling and plasma profiling only available in QLD at selected branches.
- Delivery of all products.
- Other requirements – Please contact your Orrcon Steel / Metalcorp representative
NOTE: Not all services available at all locations. Contact your Orrcon Steel / Metalcorp representative for details.
Section Translation Guide (STG)
Section Translation Guide – STG Now you can compare open steel sections with hollow steel sections by a click of your mouse! The STG is a free web based software that allows you to compare structural steel hollow sections against hot-rolled open sections. It will assist you to get the best architectural effect, structural efficiency and cost savings for your designs and projects.
The best part is it’s a free resource.