Orrcon Steel steel sheets uncoated and coated are supplied in accordance with AS/NZS 1365, 1397, 1594, 1595.
- Galvabond®, Zincanneal®, Zincalume®, Colorbond® are all registered trademarks of BlueScope.
COATINGS & FINISHES
STEEL SHEET INFO
Manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 3679.1. Grades available – 300 MPa
UB, UC, PFC & Angles
Hot rolled sections are manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 3679.1. Grades available – 300MPa
Plain & Floor(Checker) Plate Manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 3678 & AS/NZS 1594. Grades available -250 & 350MPa
- Computerised Nesting and Quoting.
- Processing – Including straight and mitre cutting. Drilling and plasma profiling only available in QLD at selected branches.
- Delivery of all products.
- Other requirements – Please contact your Orrcon Steel / Metalcorp representative
NOTE: Not all services available at all locations. Contact your Orrcon Steel / Metalcorp representative for details.
Section Translation Guide – STG Now you can compare open steel sections with hollow steel sections by a click of your mouse! The STG is a free web based software that allows you to compare structural steel hollow sections against hot-rolled open sections. It will assist you to get the best architectural effect, structural efficiency and cost savings for your designs and projects.
The best part is it’s a free resource.